Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
ChelseaB 04:37 AM 12-29-2017
I guess everyone realizes it will happen eventually, but it still comes as a shock...
Noticed one of my long-time dc families had written a post last night, requesting information about Montessori. However, they had never mentioned to me that they were considering it. Obviously, the child would age out eventually, but I had spoken with them previously about things, and I had been under the impression the kiddo would be with me until she was 4...she’s 3 this year, and I’m guessing they’ve decided differently. Torn between being super happy for the kiddo who would probably do well in that academic environment, or being frustrated that they didn’t just come out and tell me they were considering it. Honestly, I think it’s the fact that we had a discussion yesterday evening at pick up, a simple exchange, regarding current financial status (balance due, upcoming tax season). I feel they may be unhappy with something to which I have no idea. Guess I’ll find out soon enough. 🤷🏼*♀️ However, my anxiety is in overdrive now, although I continuously try to remind myself that it’s not really a big deal. It happens all the time, and they’re probably just thinking about the future. And just as they will inevitably move on, so will I and the daycare