View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:56 AM 08-26-2017
Enough already!

You can upload, PM, e-mail and/or "present" whatever version of your handbook that you want. Any of it can be/has been edited to say what you want it to say. It doesn't change anything.

The proof is in the evidence others have found, noticed and mentioned. Your random dates, quick changes, misc edits and backtracking don't prove anything. It does demonstrates an odd pattern of behavior that says a lot about you as a person and provider.

You can deflect and call me whatever you want to as it's not the first time someone has tried to shift the blame and point the finger. Most of us deal with that type of childish behavior and manipulation daily within our classrooms and group dynamics. It's not hard to recognize.

However, you missed the entire point anyways....

You come to this forum and pick the brains of others, gather info, advice and even useful paperwork and then try to sell everything provided for FREE to you for personal profit

The problem with that is that is it "appears" that you can talk the talk but it's clear you can not walk the walk. Your posts are all the proof anyone needs to see that.

I don't need to defend myself or my integrity here as my posts, behavior and rapport with other members speak for me. If I'm faking that then that's an awfully big lie to live for so long. I have zero reason to "pick" on you. I don't know you nor does anyone I know have a connection to you in any way.

There is no reason, other than feeling a bit used, that would cause me to have such animosity towards you. None.

You have posted ALOT asking for advice, help and support as well as asking for "exact" wording when handling certain things or for written policies.... ALL of that paints a picture of a new provider that hasn't yet found her groove.

But then you take this information and try to sell it...as if you've got your program tweaked to perfection. That's fraudulent in and of itself! It's also so disrespectful and hurtful to not only me but to every member of this forum that has offered you a kind word and/or support as you attempted to build your business.

I wouldn't buy a driver's instruction manual from someone who hasn't got their driver's license yet.

What gives you the right to gather/take and use ANY information anyone here has given you for free and sell it?

That action alone defines your character.
Your reaction to being called out just confirms it.

I don't think there is anything else that needs to be said.