View Single Post
Darling 12:14 PM 03-27-2016
We are in the process of getting new pictures for the site. More open window pics, hopefully a new design for the front page of the website that looks less like a real estate add. There will probably be less pics overall on the site. And cords will be better hidden.

The idea about moving the couches out won't go. That is our family living room as well as the main daycare area. The family room with the big couch on it is 500 square feet so there is a lot of play room in it. It's just impossible to get a full picture of all the room with the size of it.

Sick blog post was a bad idea. It was just an attempt to explain the lack of postings on the blog. Blog will be cleaned up and more frequently added to. I think it's a good attention getter for the site. It automatically posts to Facebook and draws looks if not business. More clicks moves us up google rankings.

I'm not sure about the formatting problems. I've opened the site on multiple devices. What are you seeing that looks wrong?

I'd love to get the wall cleaned up in the back yard. It's actually the side of our neighbors garage. Now that it's spring I'm hoping my husband can find the time around his work to prep and paint it with chalk board paint. But there's nothing we can do to stop their rusty flashing from continuing to rust. We can't exactly fix their roof for them.

The backyard is huge. Fully enclosed. All safety checked and kid friendly. So how do I take a picture that looks like it's fun to play on without it looking cluttered?

We have a catch 22. We need to look like we have a bunch of kids in our care, but without caring for kids we can't get that experience of pictures.

Our rates are on the low end for our area. We thought it best to start low as a new care provider. And honestly, we only are aiming for 3 kids full time at the max. We really want to keep the kids in personal care.

The snack timing is just because we wanted to list it. 2 meals and 2 snacks available daily. We qualify for the food program but have yet to use it due to lack of kiddos.