Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Josiegirl 04:27 AM 03-24-2020
Originally Posted by Ariana:
I have a dry cough. Have had it since last Saturday. No other symptoms, no fever, nothing. Daycare kid brought in a cold her last week here. I am soooooo over it. I keep going back and forth thinking it is Covid19. 12% of people don’t get a fever. Do I have it? No idea.

I have never ever in my life experienced a cough with zero other symptoms. Perfect timing of course to drive me crazy with anxiety
Hope your cough goes away soon Ariana!! You don't need to sit there and worry about having Covid-19 along with everything else going on!! Stay well!!! And hope your dh stays well too!!

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Why does my state think this is the best time for inspections? State of emergency due covivid 19 and I just got a letter saying our licensor will be working out of her vehicle because her office is closed and will still be doing inspections! Hell no! I'm stressed as it is and I do not want her here after being to other daycares potentially bringing in the virus.

My state is seriously stupid!
You have got to be effin' kidding me. Wonder what would happen if all the providers got together and refused access to your programs?? I think I'd try to gather as many peers as possible and bombard the state with calls, shut that right the heck down. For everybody's well-being. States do some idiotic things but that's one of the worst I've heard of in a very long time. Tell me they are at least wearing gloves and masks?