View Single Post
misol 10:39 AM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by laundryduchess@yahoo.com:
my woot highchairs came fed ex today!!!! took me 30 minutes to get the first one together with no power tools (its naptime, lol) . I got 3 kolcraft recline and dine highchairs for $68 including shipping a couple weeks ago. They came today. Yippee!!!! They all match and I get to get rid of my old graco one that lost its seat pad years ago, and the antique one my dad gave me when I had my daughter will go to storage so as not to be broken by day kids. Plus they recline so my infant will be able to use one as well!!!
Wow, that's a great price. I heard someone on here mention woot a few months ago. I just signed up and now I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow's item is. I L-O-V-E- a deal. My sister told me about groupon.com and I have been using that for a while now. Seems like it's very similar to woot except it's for services (local) rather than products. Actually, advertising on groupon may be the way to go for large centers. OK, I'm starting to sound like I work for them so... I'm done