View Single Post
Annalee 06:20 AM 04-26-2020
Daycare has been good since opening up Monday with attendance still down. My sign in/out is outside on my covered porch per the state's request and that is working wonderfully for more reasons than Covid 19. Most things open up here tomorrow with the exception of hair, nails, tanning, tattoos, etc. It is unclear when they will open. Restaurants and retail employees will open wearing masks and 50% occupancy then phase into 100% occupancy over the next few weeks.

I really feel like everyone needs to go back to work for the sake of the economy, but I don't think that's the problem. It's the people who don't have to work or be out and about that's the problem. While I'm not terrified of the virus, I wouldn't take multiple family members to go get groceries either and that's what is happening. People are congregating at too many places.

If everyone would use common sense, this can work! But we shall see in a couple weeks how things are?

My nephews weddings for mid-May and mid-June have already been replaced with a small number-count to meet guidelines. High School Graduations are trying to be re-scheduled but?

Personally, I it is beginning to feel a little eerie at times but I am in the country so spending time around the house and the family members that live near me is pretty normal for us!