View Single Post
My3cents 10:55 AM 01-21-2013
What I see from reading all of this is

1) your over explaining yourself
2) your wishy washy on your rules, I will do you a favor here, but not here and I will allow no fees here, but here you will pay.
3) I agree if they are going to be done, terminate and do it as sweet as possible and be done with this back and fourth stuff
4) I can understand how the parent's feel that you said you would watch the child on Monday's and now its a maybe you will. Again wishy washy to me.
5) I can feel your passion for your job, and chalk this one up to a learning experience and move on.
6) Best of luck with this.

I would separate the biter from the other child and try to work through the biting, make the biter my shadow and not give her any chance of being able to bite another child. If it kept up then I would terminate immediately. Work together with the parents to try to find a way to stop the biting. Maybe offer another chance and try separating on Fridays.

It sounds like these parents are good clients and maybe a possibility of going full time in the future?

Why do you have a fee if they are late on arrival? I ask for a curtisy call if they are going to be late on arrival.

Again, best-