View Single Post
marniewon 07:00 AM 12-08-2010
Originally Posted by jen:
Just my .02 (LOL, can't find the cents key!)

Why in the world do other providers get so up in arms about the way Nanny does her thing? Have you looked at her web page? Have you read the comments from her parents?

"Thank you so much 4 all the loving care given 2 Jacob. Wish I could be with him each and every day. Im missing him and the family so much. Thanks Nan"

"(transcribed verbatim by Mommy) "Thank you Nan! I love you. That was very sweet of you to give me that letter. We'll have fun tomorrow at the tea party. I can't wait!"

It sounds as though you think those kids are living in a boot camp! Have you looked at the pictures? They are painting, they are playing outside, they are building some rather awesome lincoln log houses!

Her kids are happy, her parents are happy...why in the world would it matter to you how she gets there??? Isn't that what we all want? A successful business, happy kids and happy parents?

There are members on this board who seemingly want to demonize Nan, and in their attempts to do so, fail to hear her message. She nearly always responds to these outright attackts (or sometimes just little snotty remarks) with calm and dignity. She does it her way, and it works for her (and clearly for her parents) so whats the problem? Her advice is based on her experience, take it or leave it.
Very well said, and I agree wholeheartedly.