Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
queenbee 05:33 PM 11-03-2011
Dear Parent,

Thank you for putting your 20lb, 18mo child in size 6 diapers. Your child woke up to a wonderfully wet bed where the extremely loose diaper hung and caused leaking. I can see where the diaper boxes can be confusing, I myself fail to sometimes read the ouside of the box where it CLEARLY labels the pounds that a child should be with different sizes. Even with a few requests to bring a smaller size, you keep fantastically ignoring me while continuing to bring in size 6 diapers.

Thankfully (and I think you'll really enjoy this part), I've collected a large amount of extra diapers in various sizes from left-overs from potty-trained children and donations and I will be replacing your diapers with my extra diapers that fit juuuuuuust riiiiiiiiight on your little one

This idea came to me as I was outside this evening washing a new pack'n'play your child peed on. I believe this will work out so great for the both of us - your child will be in diapers that fit and I will be replenshing my stash of diapers with a lot of size 6's which I was very low on.

Thank you so much for you "cooperation" and your donations of diapers.

Sincerely,
Ms Tee