Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
AmyLeigh 11:45 AM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by safechner:
I know how you feel about UTI. I just had UTI last Saturday and I wasn't feeling so well. I went to CVS to buy Azo medicine for UTI. It works very good. I have used it before because I am so sick of going to dr all the time if I have UTI. I have UTI in my life time. I would save my money to pay Dr visit and medicines.

Here is the information: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/sh...ump&navCount=3

I promise you it works and it will get rid of infection faster within two days but I warned you you will be pee like orange. I am so glad they have in the store because I don't like to go to the dr very often to get medicine for that. I hope it helps and save your time.
Thank you so much. I took Cystex, which has an antibacterial. The PA told me that there was very little bacteria in my urine, so it must have worked!! He still put me on antibiotics since I was still having mild symptoms. They were actually cheaper after insurance than the OTC meds.
A friend of mine just got over a kidney infection cuz she didn't get to the doctor in time about a UTI, so that kind of scared me. KWIM? This was only my 4th UTI in about 20 years, so I played it safe.