Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
rhondawarren 10:54 AM 03-22-2012
I am really beginning to think that this new family I have taken on may have to be replaced. It has been a week and a half already with them!

They are brother and sister. The little girl is four and the boy is two. Well the little girl was suppose to be potty trained. They send her in panties, not a pull up. She goes to the bathroom #1 fine. But if she has to do #2 then she does it in her pants. She done it last week once and I thought it was just an accident. Well ... Tuesday she does it again. She had poop all over the place. She sat down in a corner on my floor and pooped her pants. She pooped in my floor and all over her clothes.

The first time it happened I called her parents and the mom of course was to busy to answer. So the dad answered his phone when I called. He said oh ... just clean her up and put one of her brothers diapers on her. She does this sometimes at home too.

Well the last time she had a dress on so when I took her dress off she got poop all in her hair, all up her back and on everything I own just about. So I had to shower her.

When the dad got here I told him that she pooped and I had to shower her and clean up all of the poop. He acted like ok no biggie. He comes in the next day and says ... Oh yeah I put her an extra pair of panties in their bag incase she does it again. I was thinking .... I do not want to have to clean up poop in her panties everytime she needs to use #2.

So thats one issue ....

Now the youngest hahahahaha he's a whole new story. Just this week he dug his hands into a cake my ten year old daughter made for her cousins birthday. So we no longer had a birthday cake for my neice. He has peeled the seal off of our back door, he rolled off a half a roll of toilet paper and put it into the toilet, he tore our pantry door off of the tracks, seriously!! Im not even kidding!

Not to mentian ... they both pick their noses ALL day long and eat it. That totally grosses me out. They have their fingers up their noses most of the day.

The youngest doesnt listen AT ALL. He will not sit in time out. He runs upstairs when they know they arent suppose to be going upstairs.

Their mom and dad are going through a divorce so the mom picks them up sometimes and the dad picks them up sometimes. When we had our interview the mom said ... the dad would only be picking them up two nights a week and that day would they be able to stay until 6:15p and then the other days she would get them at 5pm or 5:30p and they would be dropped off around 9:30a or 10am in the morning. So I gave them a discounted rate.

Well now .... the dad has brought them and picked them up every single day this week. This morning they got here at 7:50am and they are being picked up every night after 6pm ... almost 6:30p.

Its been a TOTAL nightmare this week! I seriously didnt charge enough for this family! I am thinking I should really replace them totally.