View Single Post
PitterPatter 10:21 AM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by MamaBear:
The one thing I hate about having a "sibling situation" here in the daycare is when the parent picks up ONE child and leave the other here!!! WHY????

The mom just came & picked up the 4 yr old DCG and left the younger brother (18 month DCB) so she could take the other to the zoo... The younger one was crying at the window when she left because he wanted his mom. I dont think he understood where they were going, but I frickin hate that.

Shes also the mom who SWORE before that she would NEVER be "that" mom who picks up one kid and leaves the other... how mean would that be? Now she is "that" mom. I understand if she was taking her to the dr or if she was sick... but how do you just take ONE of your kids to the zoo and not both?!

Some people...
I have never had that happen. How sad for the 18 month old. She could take a stroller for goodness sake. I have taken 4 toddlers to the zoo before and it was kinda hectic but they all had fun and got to enjoy the zoo together. Maybe the DCM has been spending more time with the 18 month old tho. Who knows why Moms do what they do.