View Single Post
TwinKristi 06:39 PM 12-03-2013
I had a cleaning lady until last month when I lost 2 kids and got notice for a 3rd. I was bummed. It was really helpful to not worry about certain things. Currently I clean the kitchen & living area (where I have my daycare) through the day. In the mornings I pick up anything my kids have left out and get my own SA kids' breakfast & snacks ready and get them off to school, sometimes I do dishes while the DC kids eat breakfast or do my MM computer work, update my craiglsit listing, etc. We have free play time (in or out depending on weather, usually in this time of year) until 11:30 when we clean up the living room, have lunch and then lay down for nap around 12. My big kids come home either at 1:45 on Wed or 3pm the other days. We have snack and do homework then outside play time if it's not wet! I have two teenagers who help in the afternoon/evenings if I'm making dinner and still have kids here. Usually it's only a SA and 2yr old I have after 5pm. The other house cleaning and laundry gets done after hours because our laundry is outside and in an off limits area.