View Single Post
Blackcat31 11:15 AM 07-10-2015
Originally Posted by Indoorvoice:
Ok I will definitely handle it by meeting her at the door all ready to go next time. I would never deny the parent the right to pick up their kid either, which is why I tried to phrase it nicely. I thought it was nice for me to let him finish his nap! Well then when she asked if she could come wake him up, I thought "no way!" she's a showy parent and it would take forever. I just get sick of every little thing being made into an issue. She had nothing to do and an extra half hour would not have killed her. She just wants to be my boss.
That is what I would have major issues with.

Regardless of the situation you told her not to come and she did.

I would seriously consider telling her that she is on shaky ground now and NOT because of the nap thing but for the outright disregard for other children and you.

If SHE can't understand AND respect that she (her family) is part of GROUP care then she needs to hire someone who does work for her.

As a parent of the other children.....I'd be livid that she took it upon herself to do what is best for HER without regard to my child. She cant even say it was FOR her child as it was clearly for HER. How rude.