View Single Post
Ariana 06:14 AM 01-27-2017
I think it is abusive to have a child lying down for that length of time without sleeping. It is abusive. I am not blaming the daycare or the parents but if this was my kid I would be hella concerned that he chewed the collar off his shirt. I am sorry but that sends me a HUGE red flag of abuse. If my child ever came home in that state I would pull them immediately. I would go on assistance before I would allow my child to be in this situation where his anxiety levels were so high he chewed his clothes.

We have no clue what is being said or done to this child at the daycare centre. I have witnessed abuse at daycare centres concerning sleep time and the parents had no clue it was happening. Now this child has anxiety about sleeping?? Something needs to be done but it seems like everyone wants to just try solutions that are just not working and the kid is left in this abusive situation while the adults suss it out.

Sorry but this post made me pretty angry If no one else sees it as abusive thats fine, it is just my opinion but as a mom that would be a huge red flag for me personally.