View Single Post
284878 09:22 PM 03-21-2017
Originally Posted by Lovisa:
I love the invoice option, but mostly I love the ease of it. It isn't complicated at all. Makes taxes super easy to do ourselves. And in comparing it to KK, I honestly don't understand how anyone would like KK better than MMK. Especially since I am NOT on the food program. With KK, I am forced to put in specifics for meals. With MMK, I just click a box saying what meals I fed what kid. I guess it just isn't streamlines and straight forward like MMK is, IMO.
Personally, I do not find KK any better than MMK. Neither of the programs are efficient enough for me, I do not know maybe I am spoiled. I use a program for my church, it is web based and very efficient.

I feel that a program that I am required to use while little ones are present should be as efficient as possible.
KK requires you to use a mouse, it is not 'tab' and 'enter' key friendly. When I click on an infant's name, the page should not refresh and jump to add a warning, "must enter at least one food", that warning should not pop up until you try to save it without any food entered or not at all.

KK will autosave when you enter times but not meals. With MMK I could go through all the meals before I hit save, now I have to save after every meal.