View Single Post
nannyde 08:05 AM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by sahm2three:
UGH. I don't have 8 under two. I am allowed that many. But I don't have that many. I alone am licensed for 12 kids. They are not all here every day. Two of my 1 yo's are almost 2. One will be 2 the beginning of next month and the other in January. I have one freshly turned 1 yo, an almost 6 mo, and an almost 1 yo. Those are all my full time littles. We spend most of our day on the floor with the kids, so the only accident waiting to happen is the kids learning to walk falling into things. Which could happen with one on one care. Once again I was criticized for the ages of my kids, which is not what I was asking for. I was asking if the behavior I was having was age appropriate and how much I should be able to expect as far as learning from redirection and being told no.

I spend a ton of time on the floor, snuggling, playing with them, singing with them and dancing with them. I do a good job.
I'm not criticising you at all.

Please don't think that.

I'm JUST saying that I WISH I could have eight under two with a helper like you CAN ... not do... but CAN have. I could make a business out of that.

It's my dream .......... nothing more.