View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Blackcat31's Avatar
Blackcat31 Blackcat31 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 19,717

I would just write in the memo line of your receipt that it is for REIMBURSEMENT pending state funds.

I would also make sure you have a contract or written statment about how the parents are aware that you are having them pre-pay you and that you will only be reimbursing what the sate pays on their behalf.

Did that make sense? Sorry it has been a long day already and re-reading my words they seem confusing...

Good idea though to do that as I have found that many times over the years, I have been shorted by the state and/or parents haven't fulfilled their obligations so the person NOT getting paid is me! I learned the hard way and no longer have those issues any more, thank goodness.
Reply With Quote