View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 12:11 PM
MarinaVanessa's Avatar
MarinaVanessa MarinaVanessa is offline
Family Childcare Home
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 7,200

What blackcat said .

Keep track of the checks from DCF's and track them as income. Then when you get your subsidy checks count those as income too. Then write your DCP's a reimbursement check and like Blackcat said make sure to include in the memo line that it's a "Reimbursement" than record this check as an expense. It'll even out in the end.
Daycare Ninja, CA
Helping Hands Childcare
Reply With Quote