View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:53 PM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by daycare57:
CCL cited me for a supervision deficiency for being on the 2nd floor of my home during nap time, when a child tipped over sideways in an infant/toddler rocking chair which was sitting on the carpet. She was strapped in and simply twisted her body to grab her pacifier which she had thrown to the floor, and in shifting her weight to grab it, tipped, sustaining 2 bruises. There is no problem with the actual incident, only that I said I was on the 2nd floor when it happened.
Has anyone been cited for supervision for being on a second floor of the home during naptime? The investigator wrote it up as "refused to supervise by going to the 2nd floor of the home..." although I was in auditory range, then, "when she returned later". Doesn't it sound like I left the house?
Any and all comments are welcome as I just don't think this is fair and want to fight it. Please PM if you'd rather not reply online.
Thanks!
So out of curiosity I wondered if anyone else had a similar situation like this and if so how it was handled... I was unsure of how your state managed their appeals process for providers with citations as each state has their own regulations so I Googled some questions and key words.

Because of a few specifc statements you made I believe I came across your actual licensing citation. Because this information is public, it becomes part of the searchable data base for anyone to read or see.

Based on what I read, I don't really feel you are being 100% honest about the entire situation and based on your reaction to the less supportive posts above, I have to wonder.