View Single Post
E Daycare 01:10 PM 04-26-2012
Ok, we all have food issues with kids on here. I've always had issues with all my dcks. I serve home made organic healthy food. I don't do food program so I don't claim anything. I want to feed the kids good because I eat good. Set healthy examples. Blah blah blah NOTHING WORKS AND I WASTE SO MUCH CRAP!

Seriously. None of the dck eat jack crap. I spent $3k on food last year for most of it to go down the drain. I've had these kids a year and half too. I have one kid who eats NOTHING. To the point where his mom finally made him a doc appt for this weekend to see someone. I ask all the time "what do your kids eat?" and get the same " oh you know, sandwhiches and oranges and cereal and spaghetti" but to no fail I can't get them to eat it here. It's multiple children from multiple homes. I'm pretty sure it's Mcfatty mcfat fat for dinner and when they aren't with me but the parents are ashamed to admit it because of how I am. The kid going to the doctor tells me he eats spaghetti Os a lot. All these kids are 3. I make the baby puréed food here and she eats better than they do. I'm SO OUT OF MY MIND on what I dump. I serve little servings and yet that goes wasted. I have hidden veggies in sauces and food I make. I dress up foods. I use good for you substitutes and still no one eats. Even make "fast food" my way. Yeah, right.

I told my husband next time chef crap R dee has stuff on sale I'm gonna buy stock in that and serve it to the dck. Keep up on my son as I always cook for him and he eats everything (spinach applesauce anyone? My kid eats it!) and call it a day. I'm so fed up with it. Really, I can't get over what I spent last year and how much these kids just didn't eat. Just so they can be hungry when mom comes and mom says "well, we are going to sky line so that's ok".

My head exploded that day.

Am I wrong deciding to just serve crap from now on cause I just can't take it anymore?