View Single Post
Willow 12:33 PM 10-04-2012
Just for the record....my uterus is no one else's business, nor do I believe my neighbor should ever have to pay for something I choose to do with/to it.

On the flip side of that - I don't give a rip about any other woman's uterus, they can and should be able to do with them whatever they want *****as long as***** and this is huge...... ***I*** don't have to pay for it.

Can you imagine if we voted for a president based on how they felt about testicles?? Platform being:

EVERY MAN THAT DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE ANY/ANY MORE CHILDREN SHOULD BE ENTITLED TO MALE BIRTH CONTROL AND FEDERALLY FUNDED (AND IF NECESSARY) REPEATED VASECTOMY'S!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on now....how stupid and ridiculous does that sound?

As if what's in a man's scrotum should be any of the governments business, or any of the tax payers responsibility.

Not to mention, even if that was what they were after it doesn't mean in a million years that one person could ever make that happen.

Yet some how the obsession with the uterus and this implication that THAT should be the governments business just keeps on trucking through.....for many that being the sole reason for disliking a presidential candidate.

Seriously, I am so over the excuse that someone's personal beliefs about reproductive organs should somehow deem them incapable of being elected into a position that is still and always will be, ultimately ruled by the preferences of the masses.

My uterus thanks me kindly for simply ***living in the United States of America*** because it is smart enough to know that in this country one person cannot dictate what I do with any part of my body.

My pocketbook, politics and moral compass however aren't real fond of the fact that my government currently continues to ***force*** other women's uterus's and what they choose to do with them straight down my throat.

I cannot adequately put to words how offensive that is to every single one of my senses.....