View Single Post
daycare 08:13 AM 08-01-2013
I have a family that is still some what new. I recently had to charge them a late fee for not paying on time. DCP were really angry about it.

After talking with the DCM in person, she has since apologized and things have gone on as normal.

The DCD drops off sometimes too as well as picks up. He is not the most sociable guy, but was always very nice.

I never talked face to face with DCD about the late fee and you can tell that he is holding a grudge towards me about it. It was charged last week and since then, he has not said 1 word to me. I on the other hand have carried on like I always do, tell them about the kids day, anything important type stuff, dad won't even look at me.

Well this morning, I asked dcd if the kids were still going to get picked up early today. He won't even look at me, does not answer my question. He takes off his daughters shoes, signs her in and leaves.

I am soooo sick of the childish games, I refuse to play them. I just don't know if I am reading into too much or if I need to say something.

what would you do here??