View Single Post
nannyde 06:26 AM 10-07-2015
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
I would just answer back with,

Hey Sally, thanks for texting back so quickly. While you are correct that diapering infants and toddlers is my job, I typically am working on more advanced skills with my preschoolers and kindergarteners. If there is a developmental delay that is prolonging potty learning for Gavin, please provide me with the documentation I need to show my licensor. If there is no diagnosed delay we have two options. We can either work together to get him into underwear and on track with his peers (this will involve him taking responsibility for his own mess after an accident) or we can dissolve our relationship and you can find a provider willing to work within your lifestyle
Choices for your son.
Please advise within 24 hours which option you prefer so I can notify the next family on my waiting list to begin care on Friday.
I would not offer to assist training. There's a reason he isn't trained and going to a different provider doesn't change that.

My guess is he went into pullups at a very young age and has had TONS of potty training. I'm guessing three years of it. I could be wrong of course.