View Single Post
Unregistered 08:21 AM 04-24-2016
My son has been with a provider for about a year now never had any problems. She was supposed to get married in june and found out the guy was fooling around and went off the deep end. I was out of state for job training so my girlfriend brought my son to her but was 45min late and the provider freaked out and actually yelled at her in front of my son and right there changed our contracted hours from that moment forward. I never so much as verbally agreed to the time change but my girl friend changed her hours at work to drop/pickup him while i figured out new arrangements. I have never had an issue here i always paid theres never been any issue. She didnt control her personal emotions and took it out on us and fired her only employee and raised her voice to my girlfriend a couple other times over nothing and my son who will be 5 in june says she yells at him. She claims because connor continued to go that i agreed to the time change which i did not, what am i supposed to do? Quit my job because she lost her mind? Make my girlfriend change her life? I found another provider as fast as i could of course. I told her i would pay for what i owe through the end of the month but she wants to take me to court for the entire next month my son wont be there because the contract says 30 days notice and sue me for 3x as much. In my eyes she broke contract herself by spontaneously Changing her hours without notice. Am i going to get screwed because she got cheated on and couldnt control herself forcing me to remove my son?