View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 10:10 PM
CityGarden's Avatar
CityGarden CityGarden is offline Member
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: The Happiest Place on Earth
Posts: 1,662


School Age Care only has different licensing requirements depending on the state. If you care to share your state someone can point you to licensing for your state.

In my state there are some options for license exempt care for SA children if you partner with the local park & rec department, school district, private school, etc if I recall correctly.

A couple things to think about - most parents need transportation from the school to the after school site if you are running an after school program you will want to figure that out, also consider insurance for that transportation and homework help - working parents tend to need/want homework done after school and in my state homework is a descent amount starting in 1st grade.
Reply With Quote