View Single Post
jen 07:36 AM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by Mrs.Ky:
Thanks, Anyone can DIE in a car accident weather forward facing or rear facing. Like I said what I DID with my OWN kids is what is BEST for my kids and EVERYONE parents differently there is no wrong or right way. I have a boy rear facing now in daycare who is 14 months old ad he will stay that way til he is 2 because thats what his Mom says is best for HER child and Im ok with it and I will do what she thinks is best for her child.
You didn't actually watch the video did you?

It is foolish to believe that every Mom knows whats best for her child. When I was a kid a "car seat" was my Mom's arm flung across my chest. That is what she believed was best, because that is all of the information that she had at the time.

EDUCATE yourself and then determine what is best, what is safest.

Your kids are fine because you haven't been in a bad crash...so think for one second...if you get in a crash and your child could have survived but didn't, because you were so arrogant as to believe that you knew better than everyone else as to what constitutes the BEST when it comes to safety...how exactly would you sleep at night.

As for Mom's *always* know best. Each and every day we all see people do ridiculous crap with thier kids. People who don't even use a seat belt much less a car seat, people who think that a sweatshirt is "good enough" when its clearly well below freezing. Seriously. Your comments are just ignorant.