View Single Post
youretooloud 01:37 PM 03-31-2011
If this is honestly new and worse since she got sick, I'd still blame an illness, or something else making her miserable. She sounds miserable to me anyway.

The fact that she can pull herself together for a few hours with grandma still sounds like she's not very happy... but, grandma can do those special grandma things for a while to keep her slightly content.

I know you need to do something right now... and, I have no idea WHAT, other than try to be patient for a while and let this whole thing get out of her system, (including the medicine)

Infections don't always respond the way we think they will, so perhaps the medicine is keeping it at bay, but not making her feel better yet.

I feel bad for you though... it's probably like walking on eggshells with her. You can't look at her, you can't not look at her, you can't talk to her, you can't not talk to her...nothing you do makes her happy.

Is there a large playpen, or pack n play that you can fill with toys and a sippy cup and pillows for her? Maybe she'll like to just sit somewhere of her very own and just chill out for a while.