View Single Post
familyschoolcare 12:02 PM 05-30-2012
When I came back from taking care of stuff I had two E-mails form DCD this is what their where.

The first on was …

Day Car Provider,

Since the contract essentially says that payment is still required whether or not DCB attends your daycare, no final decision will really need to be made at this time. So, go ahead process the payment made as you need. Ill be in touch with you again to let you know if DCB will be requiring your services on Monday and Tuesday.

Thanks,

The second was …

By the way, will the child who is reported to have lice be at your daycare any day of this week?

Please let me know

I sent the following response …

DCD,

As per Santa Clara county health department guidelines the child who was reported to have head lice will be allowed back into day care as soon as their head has been treated and there is no signs of the bugs or the eggs. Also, please see the attachment. I have decided that while I am not required to give parents a written notice that I will be handing out the County of Santa Clara public Health Department exposure notice starting today when parents come and pick up. I have attached your copy and will give you the hard copy when I see you next. I am not sure it scanned very clearly however you should get the general idea.

I will wait to hear from you about your final answer in regards to Gavin requiring my services on Monday and Tuesday.

Thank You
ME

FYI the exposure notice amongst other things says …

Need to keep child home? Yes at the end of the program or school day
Return to school/childcare? Children may return to school/childcare after treatment is completed