View Single Post
My3cents 11:12 AM 09-30-2013
1) being my own boss! Owning my own business. Not answering to anyone else other then myself and the basic rules and regs you have to abide by.

2) love for kids- Kids are accepting for the most part of your flaws. They don't care if I can't sing so long as I just sing to them. They don't care if I don't come to work in a suit, so long as I paint with them. Kids view things differently then adults do and to escape being an adult for a bit during the day is a wonderful thing- I teaching them to do new things and the wonderment of wow....I did that, I know this or that now. I get excited when a baby takes first steps, learns a new word or to talk, these things are amazing to me and I don't tire of them because they are amazing to the kiddo's. Draws a circle after struggling to do so....little stuff that just makes my day- The growth is so rapid from 0-5 that every day is an adventure.

3) My Job enables me to better my family. I like having something to wake up and do, do well and a purpose to life. I like the challenge of what is going to happen today?

Sometimes I really think I have Adult Attention Deficit- because I am pulled so much in my work that I bounce like a rubber ball from one thing to another and I love every minute of it....... most minutes of it. Providers wear so many hats and have to be everything at any minute. You never know where your day is going to lead. I have a strong love for my work but I too have to find my way back to that mind set at times, esp if you have had a bad day, bad week, cranked out kids, issues etc.... but you get that in any job. I like that I can sit on the floor if I want, I like a lot of things about being a provider or I would not be doing this. I love that I am helping to mold and shape our future and hopefully a difference maker in the lives I touch through this journey.

Nice thread OP