View Single Post
RIWorkingMom 08:25 AM 04-11-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

I wish you luck and truly hope you are able to find a positive resolution to this issue without making your DD, yourself or the provider out to be the bad guy.

I'd start here when searching for alternate care arrangements: https://www.daycare.com/rhodeisland/
Like I said I already started looking. I reached out to other parent's that have left, and it is hard to not make the provider the bad guy when she has treated so many other kids the same way. I didn't know. I only have their numbers from group texts. We never really spoke before. When taking care of someone else's kids, you have to remember you are their care provider, almost a second family. They are too young for anything else. If you can't treat them with love and understanding in what can be a challenging time in their life, you shouldn't be in the business. If it was just me, then fine, I understand, my kid is tough. If the other kids weren't successful in similar environments, then fine the environment needs to change. You never know what happens behind closed doors. One parent told me he caught her giving his dd a "pow pow" before putting her in the corner. I do not condone hitting. End of story. Time to take a leave from work and get her out of there.