View Single Post
nannyde 06:56 AM 03-15-2013
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
I'm sorry I offended you so much...? It wasn't a big deal, it was just surprising. I wouldn't hate you...I don't have a problem with it, it just seemed a bit...over the top...to do at a daycare interview when you've known someone for less than fifteen minutes. She did it directly after the flubbed CPR question and she was looking at me out of the corner of her eye, and I got a definite vibe that she was doing it quite deliberately to see my reaction. I didn't react at all, I kept it all internal, but the interview slid totally downhill from there.

FWIW, I'm glad to see you back around the forum; I've missed you We need more AP-inspired providers 'round here. Most of them seem to leave.
The AP providers leave in part because they don't make it too long doing child care.

I'm SO ready for an interviewee to do the public breast feeding deal-e-o in my house. I got got with that over Thanksgiving when my son and I visited my cousin... at the Thanksgiving dinner table to boot and in front of my twelve year old son.

I'm ready now... I won't get got again.

Next time this happens I'm going to video tape it of my my nifty new Galaxy Note 2 and instantly put it up on Facebook, Youtube, and link it to my twitter. That's gonna go viral immediately.

Whip out the breast in FULL VIEW and I'm going to whip out my camera in FULL view. Time to GO PUBLIC.

Game on