View Single Post
nannyde 10:39 AM 03-16-2013
Originally Posted by Live and Learn:
Why so hostile? You went to your cousin's house and she breast fed in her own house. IN HER OWN HOUSE!! I nursed my twins until they were two and a half. I'm a busty gal. The only way to nurse them both comfortably for me was on the sofa with a footstool. Guess what? People who visited my house saw my boobs sometimes. Big woooooop!!

I've been to family member's houses were they said and did things that weren't illegal but I found personally offensive. Do I whip out my IPhone and up load a video to the Internet? Of course not ...that is ridiculous!!! What purpose would that serve?

I just wonder why you are so hostile toward a mom who is breastfeeding her own baby (in her own house) when that is what the leading experts suggest we all do? Just because it is something you didn't, wouldn't, couldn't do does not make it wrong for others to do.
Hostile would be a very very mild summary of my opinion on this after being blindsided by someone who exercised her rights at my 12 year old sons expense.

I don't know how you got that my cousin was bf'ing her kid in her own home. Her youngest is 15 :-)