View Single Post
Blackcat31 03:50 PM 03-31-2018
I have 4 kids under 2 yrs old and 6 kids that are 2-5 yrs old.
I play on the floor, hold and snuggle kids regularly etc

My meal and snack times are family style and without sippy cups or cups with lids. I live in MN where it’s winter (colds, coughs and runny noses) 9 months out of the year.

I don’t know and can’t say why I don’t have an issue with body fluids and/or “kid stuff” but it’s just never been a big enough issue that it’s ruined any of my clothing.

Like I said in my original post, I mean no offense to anyone but personally I just don’t like yoga pants as regular clothing and I don’t have that much “ick” getting on me daily that I can’t wear my normal everyday clothes.

I’ve been in business for over 20 years and have never ruined an article of clothing due to work stuff. Lucky or careful....I don’t know but it just hasn’t happened...I even keep a change of clothing at my daycare just in case but so far I’ve never needed it.

I also think it has a lot to do with what “normal clothes” or nice clothing means to you.... I live in an area where outdoor activities are a common part of life so maybe the clothing and styles here match that... for example, I buy a lot of my clothing from Eddie Bauer and most their stuff is SUPER durable, stain resistant and easily washable.