View Single Post
Annalee 05:00 AM 02-12-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Kendallina--

I'm not surprised your parents are impressed with your great commitment to customer service!! Sounds like your policy keeps parents happy and doesn't help you/hurt you too much either way. That's a WIN!

Annalee--

I'm guessing from your confused emoticon with three question marks next to this ---> "then there is how charging for snow days is unfair" means that you are:

1) baffled as to how I could think such a thing, and
2) CONFIDENT that you are right in your opposite opinion.

But since you didn't actually address any of my points to help me understand why you think such a practice is clearly FAIR (as evidenced by your baffled emoticon), and instead just lumped me in with some complaint that sounded like "God I'm so sick of all these complaining customers!", I guess we can't talk about it.

So in response, I'll just address how I feel about the lack of any actual points on-topic in your response:
Actually, I am open on snow days unless dc is rendered without electricity or water which are STATE guidelines/requirements. My main point is if a client reads/signs the contract, they are bound by it. I think what a dc chooses to put in their contract will be pertinent to THEIR program. Clients must respect that or go elsewhere! Why have a contract if you are not going to consider it binding? The confused emoticon simply expresses my frustration at how clients in my program and those I have received calls from consider those contracts for the "other clients", and feel they are not bound by that due to their situations.