View Single Post
Thriftylady 06:51 PM 01-25-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Have you tried to talk with her about any of this?

My advice would be to bring it up, let her know you are feeling a bit confused about the situation. If she has a legit reason Im sure she'll gladly explain.

I often times forget that the parent's perception/perspective is totally opposite mine. Things that are a given to me might make no sense to a parent.

Call her or e-mail her. Dont bring it up at drop off or pick up. No ones kid needs to over hear an adult conversation.
Just be honest about your questions and feelings about this and hopefully she'll reciprocate.

If not, you'll be aware of the fact that there may be a break in your relationship.
Relationships change all the time for lots of different reasons.

I'd rather ask, be answered and move on accordingly then stressing and taking no action.
I agree with this. I tell all of my parents that there are not many issues we can't solve with communication, but if we don't communicate we will have nothing but problems. I would do as BC said and call her and talk to her about it. Tell her you really like her, but you don't understand what has happened. Like BC said, she will either have a very good reason, or you will find your relationship isn't so great with her.