View Single Post
kidkair 12:25 PM 12-09-2010
Promise her something really really special if she goes BM on the potty. I had issues with a 23 month old starting her BM in her pants and them not wanting to finish on the potty which would result in another accident later on. I just always reminded her that if she BMs on the potty she gets to play with the puppet. The puppet I have is very special because it is the only thing in the whole daycare that has batteries. It sings a song from The Sound Of Music. I put my hand in and get it to sing through the song once and then she gets to hold on to it until she wants to play with some thing else. Then it goes back to the bathroom to wait until next time. It took a month but she got it today with no accidents at all! The last two days she's finished on the potty and still gotten the puppet. Pick something for her to play with only after a BM on the potty and remind her constantly about it. Every time she pees on the potty as if she has to BM too and remind her about the special toy. Good Luck!