View Single Post
misol 08:02 PM 01-02-2011
Originally Posted by :
Rate Increases
The child care fee may increase due to……………………………………….and you will be given a minimum 30 days notice.

I wouldn't give a specific reason. Mine says "...rates will be reviewed periodically and may be adjusted to reflect increases in operating costs." You will receive 30 days written notice of any rate increase.

Originally Posted by :
Early Drop-off and Late Pickup
You will be charged $1 per minute (after ten minutes) if you drop off earlier than scheduled or pickup later than scheduled. There will be no additional charges ten minutes before or after your contracted hours.

If you notify me of an acceptable early drop-off the night before, there will be no early drop-off fee. If you notify me of an acceptable late pickup at least one hour before the scheduled pickup time, there will be no late pickup fee. However, I may start charging additional fees for these occasional schedule changes if you overuse these privileges.

I would take all of this out. I had to remove the grace period from my contract for 2011. I didn't listen to advice on this board and had to learn the hard way that the grace period usually becomes their regular time I would suggest simply saying: Unless prior arrangements have been made, you will be charged $1 per minute if you drop off earlier than scheduled or pickup later than scheduled. Then you can just use your discretion on a case by casae basis if you like.