View Single Post
dEHmom 11:22 AM 11-18-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hi,
I am the origional unregistered poster from #12 and just got back to check this. I am relieved to here that some of you understand what I am saying and it does make me sad for those kids whose parents don't make efforts to see them. I also appreciate how hard it must be to be a daycare providor, I know that I couldn't juggle it all!
we ALL understand what you are saying, and thank's for coming back, and for letting us know which post you made. Please think about registering, it's great to have members like you.

Most of us providers are parents, and at some point more than likely juggled jobs with children, so we understand what the parents are going through. Sometimes it just pushes the wrong buttons when some parents take advantage of us and complain when they have 1 or 2 children they have to "deal" with when to us it's like "hello? we have 4-16 kids to "deal" with daily", and our job doesn't end when you walk out the door, it continues sometimes endlessly. As another member termed it on here before "rinse and repeat".