View Single Post
sariejohnston 01:24 AM 02-23-2012
i wont get in to much detail because i don't know i just want to do the right thing... long story short one of the kids in my room got hurt pretty bad from sitting on her knees in the chair and feel forward she hit her head she had to get stitches. well the dad came to talk to me about it, i told him everything that i saw and everything that happened yet he question my honesty that hurts 1 and two giving me a guilt trip that his kid is going to have a scar, and how it didn't make sense in his mind.

I was thinking I have Done everything i possible could do to keep my room a safe place for kids to learn and play i work my butt off to keep everything in order and everyone safe, i wouldn't ever put a child in harms way.. but Kids fall down, Kids hurt themselves, Kids do things all the time. yet as a childcare provider i feel like parents always have to have someone to blame. It's killing me. i didn't cry that much at work because i didnt want my co-workers or the kids to see me, but as soon as i left i haven't stopped crying i am deeply hurt and offended. i probably take things to personally but its so hard for me not too i went to school for this it is a big passion of mine to teach children to provide a safe learning environment for them, i know if i was a parent and anything like that happened to my kid i would ask questions and i would want to know what happened but i also know that Kids have accidents and things happen so he has ever right to ask questions but to question me to doubt me. to accuse me of lying breaks my heart.