Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Unregistered 12:12 PM 04-18-2012
Two brothers I care for have been sick. The oldest one didn't come Monday because he had fever on Sunday. I thought this is good they are following the 24 hour rule. Brought the younger one but I can deal with that. Younger one seemed fine but I had to wake him from nap and didn't eat snack. He is always a big eater, so you guessed it he threw up that night at home. So tuesday older one comes and younger one stays with mom. But does she stay home with him and let him rest... no she takes him to the mall, he's 2, they went shopping and ate bagels. Fast forward to today he has been complaining all morning of his belly hurting and ate nothing. I text mom to give her a heads up. She texts back.. I hope he can hang in there til friday. OMG give me a break his little body needs to be at home resting and recovering not being dragged to the mall when he isn't feeling well. Bring him to me so that I have to try to console him and worry about what he is going to throw up on as I take care of all the other kids I care for. Sorry so long, venting does make me feel a little better. This family has just changed since I took them on two years ago.