View Single Post
MamaG 01:44 PM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
I have had many moms that breastfed, but they all (but 1) brought the breastmilk in bags for me to bottle feed. One mom wanted to bf feed her almost 2 year old daughter. The first time was at pickup and I guess it caught me by surprise, so I allowed her to use my bedroom. It took a 1/2 hr and by the time she was done it was 6:00. I close at 5:30. The second time she came in and the dcg walked up to her and started whining and the mom said, oh I know what you want and she asked again if she could bf. It was 5:25. I told her sorry no, it's almost 5:30 and she actually had just had a snack with a sippy cup. Again she was almost 2 and they lived 10 minutes away. Had nothing to do with me believing or not in bfing.

Amen! If my day is done get outa my house! I want my family time. Every minute of it. I bf my son I couldn't my daughter because of medications I had to take, I fully support it, even extended bfing, wish I could have my lil girl. But this is a business and when I'm closed I'm closed, this ain't Walmart!