View Single Post
Unregistered 06:50 AM 07-06-2013
Hello everyone, I'm very please to say I'm really enjoying this thread. I currently live in ga and trying to start a quality affordable child in either charlotte nc or raleigh nc. To be honest, child care is needed in ga, but I'm just to far from my family. I'm trying to find out if the need exist in charlotte or raleigh. I have over 21 years experience, a child development associates, first aid, cpr certified and of course the passion for teaching children. I plan to offer early and extended care hours, 6am to 7pm. I also will provide an excellent curriculum to enhance all areas of development. Part of my program will include a beginnings reading program to target areas of need. I willing to provide care/tutoring for aftercare children also. I consider myself a child's advocate on quality education seeking to provide the best. My issue is location. Please state specifics on which area in high demand charlotte or raleigh. Please keep in mind an involved parent is an informed parent. I'm just not looking to teach, I'm looking to develop positive partnerships with parent for their most precious gifts. Please all feedback is appreciated (: