View Single Post
Cradle2crayons 09:10 AM 09-03-2013
Originally Posted by mojoandrojosmama:
She gave us a "packet" of information. There was no actual handbook. There was one piece of paper that said what her hours were, what we needed to bring on the first day and on the first day of every month after that (supplies, snacks, etc) and that she requested two week notice prior to withdraw. We did not sign this peice of paper. All we signed was the information card and some other consent things (sunscreen, outdoor play, etc)., a state required from that was supposed to replace the need for immunization records and a state required from stating who is providing what food.

I just had to go with my gut, my three year old is a very good girl and is pretty brutally honest so if she is this upset about going and tells me she is being yelled at, I believe her.

I just don't want this to turn "ugly". I just want her to understand my concerns and let us go. If I could afford to pay her, I would, but I just can't pay double daycare for 2 children.
Have you communicated this to her?? And you do realize that 3 year olds may think its yelling and instead it's just firm conversation