View Single Post
TXhomedaycare 06:37 AM 02-02-2017
I have had all boys before and they would all be terminated at some point for the things they try and act out. I have noticed all of my kids girl or boy with older siblings bring a level of play to our group that is as some point questionable. I just say we don't play that here or we don't talk that way here and I stand firm on that and it stops quickly. If he is hurting kids than I would tell parents give him a deadline of when you would like to see improvement by and either he stays or goes. You cannot control what they watch or do at home and parents will not always agree with you so either he learns he has to be different at your home or he doesn't and will need to go. I had a zombie apocalypse family who had 8 kids and their 4 yo dcb had seen and experienced some crazy stuff but after a while he learned he cannot say and do certain thinges here and that we did not want to hear about his video games and for him to sniper people all day. He eventually stopped even though his parents changed nothing at home.