View Single Post
Abigail 01:09 PM 03-24-2011
This is what I have so far. I'm thinking about adding a thid paragraph about holding fees for those wanting to enroll a second or third child, but right now it's basically extended leave. Is there another name I should title this section because it's not technically a "leave" if the child can attend part time, it is really a temporary change in status.

Also, do I need to have all the numbers written down and this contract would already serve for when someone may use the extended leave or do I have a separate contract to be signed stating dates and rates?
Extended Leave
Extended leave due to illness (therefore no notice given), client pays the full weekly rate for the first two weeks. Additional time missed after the initial two weeks of absence will be half the weekly rate to hold the spot for up to twelve weeks. The first week returning to care will be pro-rated.

Extended leave for maternity leave, summer vacations, or any other form of extended leave will require a two-week written notice and will pay half the weekly rate to hold the spot for up to twelve weeks. Child may attend care during this time on an agreed upon consistent two days a week schedule.