View Single Post
sleepinghart 05:53 AM 05-28-2016
Originally Posted by e.j.:
Check the link you provided in your reply to Febby. It includes a short paragraph on Aquarius Erogenous Zones. http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zo...s/aquarius.htm

I had to laugh when I read: Parts of the Body Ruled by Aquarius
The circulatory system, shins, and ankles
- Aquarians may be prone to ankle and shin strains and breaks. Because they are ruled by the circulatory system, they may also have varicose veins and hardening of the arteries due to circulatory problems.

As I was reading your response, I was sitting here with my feet up because my ankles have been bothering me all day and they're a little swollen! I guess I can relate to my sign more than I thought I could!
(^^bolding^^ & ^^blue^^ by me)
~Maybe it's from having your "ankles tied together or at least held down"........! ..Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Originally Posted by MyAngels:
I am a Gemini.
~I was just sitting here looking at the poll thinking..."When is a Gemini gonna post?" "Are there even any here at all...maybe not?" ..Anyway, I'm glad you posted! I LVE Geminis!

GEMINI TRAITS

"Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas

Weaknesses: Nervous, inconsistent, indecisive

Gemini likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town

Gemini dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine

Expressive and quick-witted, Gemini represents two different sides of personality and you will never be sure with whom you will face. Gemini can be sociable,communicative and ready for fun, while on the other hand it can be very serious, thoughtful, restless and even indecisive.

As an air sign, Gemini is concerned with all aspects of the mind. This zodiac sign is ruled by Mercury, which is a planet that represents communication, writing and teaching others. They get fascinated by almost everything in the world and they have a feeling as if there is not enough time to experience everything they want to see. This makes them excellent artists, writers and journalists.

Gemini sign means that sometimes people born under this sign have a feeling that their other half is missing, so they are forever seeking for new friends, mentors and colleagues.

Gemini is versatile, inquisitive, fun loving and wants to experience everything out there, so their company is never boring"
--Read More At: http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...-signs/gemini/

Originally Posted by Febby:
Hahahaha, I can't say I'm especially fond of being tied down by the ankles either.
~