View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 09:11 AM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by Homebody:
This reminds me a lot of my nephew when he was a baby. His parents finally had him evaluated and found out he had low muscle tone, and they had to start doing physical therapy with him.
This is what I'm thinking. I've been keeping an eye on it but I haven't seen any major improvements since about 5-6 months and she's almost 9 months now.

Originally Posted by jenboo:
Most babies who aren't propped up dont sit until after they can they crawl. They kinda have to get in that crawling position in order to get in a sitting position.

No advice on the rolling though.
Yeah and she doesn't even attempt to get anything except her chest and shoulder off of the floor when she's on her belly yet. Usually, by this age, they're starting to crawl or at least are in crawling position and rocking.

Originally Posted by 284878:
Do you have a developmental screening assessment tool like ages and stages questionnaire?
I was able to get my hands on a ASQ-3 form for her and even used the calculator to make sure I used the right form and spent yesterday assessing her. She only scored a 10 in gross motor ... 1 out of 6 benchmarks got marked off.

Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Was she full term?
Yes full term.