View Single Post
KidGrind 08:29 AM 11-15-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
The more I think over this I'm really angry, for one thing no matter what that contract says it does not always hold up in court!! I'm getting very upset here over there the situation of her laying blame on your precious child . As sick as her son got HE was probably where the illness came out from, she just doesn't wish to take responsibility. Do not pay a cent here!
How do you know the child caught the illness from the daycare? I don’t think the provider should blame the child or parent. I also don’t think it’s logical to blame the daycare.

People often act as if the daycare is the only place a child comes in contact with germs or illnesses. It’s is just not so. Often parents work dealing with the public, clients and co-workers. Parents often handle their IDs, ATM cards, money keys, doors, elevator buttons, etc.

Children aren’t in protected bubbles and then exposed to everything one they enter daycare.

We are reading one side of the story. It may be the complete truth. I don’t know. If so I think the provider didn’t handle it well.