View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 08:40 AM
MarinaVanessa's Avatar
MarinaVanessa MarinaVanessa is offline
Family Childcare Home
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 7,200

Originally Posted by Starburst View Post
In a way you can do this in California, but you would have to convert that house into a center and follow not only Title 22 but Title 5 and need at least a BA and director teaching permit ( But on the plus side you will beable to have up to 24 kids (with 2 or 3 assistants). I think there are at least 2 here in my town.
Although it's true that you can have a separate building in CA for me at least becoming a center isn't really worth it because of all of the added regulations in Title 5 and all additional cost related to getting approved, rent etc. It would also defeat my personal goal of keeping a low number of kids.
Daycare Ninja, CA
Helping Hands Childcare
Reply With Quote